Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Big Week

Just got home from seeing Eclipse with Megan. My friend Rachael was giving away free tickets to an 8:30 premier showing of the movie, and I couldn't resist. I'm glad Meg could go with me. It was fun hanging out with my sister-in-law.

Meg was over earlier today, giving me a new hair style. She's happy to trade for photography and I'm happy to have a talented girl in the family! Chase is one lucky boy to have such a BEAUTIFUL wife.

Looks like the kids had fun while I was away. My camera was full of pictures. Here's a sampling of their adventures.




This was just the start to a fun filled week. Tomorrow my brother Brooks comes home from his mission. We are all going to the airport and then having a little get together. This is the group 2 years ago when he left.( He's the top right) I bet you didn't know I had so many brothers and sisters .(This is on my dad's side)

Then on Thursday, it's my TEN YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!!!
(one of the only pictures we have of the big day. Digital wasn't "in" yet and my grandpa's camera got put on the wrong settings, but I still have the memories.)

I really can't believe it's been 10 years. We kept putting off making plans for the big day hoping that we would be moving away to med school. But, that hasn't happened yet and now the day is here and there aren't any big plans. When life feels a bit more permanent than I'm sure we will go away for a nice romantic trip, but for now Flemmings (nice restaurant in SLC) here we come.

I'm also looking forward to all the festivities of the fourth of July. The kids are excited too. They have already spent their allowance on poppers and smoke balls. Bring on the fun!

No comments: